Thursday, February 28, 2013

LOTM(Look Of The Month)Elf LOOk!

 
Ok so lately ive been wearing this simple natural Makeup look!!!I cant express enough how im sooo in LOVE with it!!!!!!I call this my ELF Look because this was inspired by the Elf Contouring Blush&Bronzer Duo that i purchased. Below im going to give you a list of the products i used for this and underneath it a description of  how i used it!
 
Products I Used:
*Maybeline Fit Me Foundation in 355
*Mac's Studio Finish Concealer in "Nc45"
*Ben Nye's "Beige Suede" Visage Poudre
*Elf Blush&Bronzer Contour Duo Palette
*Victoria Secret's Very Sexy Blush in "Wild Child"
*Wet N Wild Black Cream Liner
*Mac's Haute&Naughty Lash Mascara
 
*Maybeline Fit Me Foundation in 355- This is the foundation i use for all of my looks.I use a Flat top Kabuki brush to apply and buff in the foundation for a flawless finish.
*Mac's Studio Finish Concealer in "Nc45"- I use this to highlight underneath my eyes and also to outline and highlight my eyebrows.I find that using my finger to apply it underneath my eyes is alot easier to control and blend evenly.I then use a concealer brush to outline my brows.
*Ben Nye's "Beige Suede" Visage Poudre- This translucent poudre is good to add a more natural look to your foundation.and to set it as well.
*Elf Blush&Bronzer Contour Duo Palette- I use the Bronzer to contour my face with a dense angled blush brush.I noticed that using that kind of brush picks up more of the color and helps to make it more noticeable on my face since the bronzer blends in alot with my skin tone.Also,using an all over eyeshadow brush i apply the bronzer all over my entire eye.It Evens out the skin tone on my eye and helps to absorb any oil on the lid.The peach blush i use to highlight  my cheek bones,the bridge of my nose,cupids bow and the middle of my chin.
*Victoria Secret's Very Sexy Blush in "Wild Child"- This is a pink blush,i add this on the apples of my cheeks to add a hint of color and to add a little bit more demension.
*Wet N Wild Black Cream Liner- I apply this just on the upper lashline to wake my eyes up and add some definition.
*Mac's Haute&Naughty Lash Mascara- I applied this just to my upper lashes.
 
 
See Simple Yet Easy!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

5 comments:

  1. i love your makeup looks! its soo hard finding a good foundation that matches my skin tone too (i live in canada so all the colours have too much of a red undertone or make me look ashy :( )

    follow my blog if you like it ladeeda.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this makeup look is so simple yet so stunning! I am definitely trying it out! For fashion tips check out www.mytinyinspiration.blogspot.ca thanks! I look forward to looking through your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are one incredible makeup artist! :)
    admirable talent, dear.
    (jeePOST.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your are unbelievable at makeup! I struggle with such easy things. Please check out my fashion blog if you get the chance, thanks :)
    anopenwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog but, I want to encourage you to get a WordPress blog. Also if you looking for makeup that Pure, Safe and Beneficial for your skin then take a look. http://www.arbonne.com/pws/freddieross/tabs/home.aspx

    ReplyDelete