Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Take Time For You

I wanted to just write a post about taking time to yourself. Sometimes we look at taking time for ourselves as a negative thing,especially when you are a person who loves to help others and spend so much time dedicating your time to someone else. I believe that it crucial to spend time alone. Its not a bad thing to get away and just think. Its not selfish so dont feel guilty. You need time alone for your own sanity and to clear your mind without the influences of others. When you spend time alone you get a chance to reflect on things you want to change or just doing the things that simply make YOU happy. I encourage everyone to get your "Me Time" and dont feel ashamed or selfish to do so!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you; and I think that's great to share a passion with other people around the world ;)

    ReplyDelete